Sunday, November 17, 2013

I foresee a different horizon
far, far away from this mortal land
a free-spirited me floating over the
bed of pure, white, fluffy clouds
smoothness of journey and purity of mission....
souls are thus bound

Above the materialistic feelings,
which make the very existence sinful
to a blessed existence
where expectations, disappointments, greed, envy
hold no ground....

Yes, that's where I want to be
free from all kinds of worldly clutches of emotions
where serenity fills the soul
where this restless heart is devoid of any desire
faith in the almighty, where wavers not
despondence desolate self
where not heard of...

1 comment:

  1. while reading your wish I felt as if I am meditating and am in some other world where everything is so positive, pure and true...
    loved your writing.

    ReplyDelete